Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Snowy Day to Write

A view from my brother's back door, in Waters Edge, near Baltimore. The water is Bear's Creek, which feeds into the Patapsco River. I wanted to be closer to the fence to get more of the water, but the snow was up to my knees. It's a good day to write.

Lately I have had trouble putting my tailbone in the chair until afternoon. I'm usually more disciplined. There is nothing like being snowed in to focus your attention on writing.

I am well into the seventh book of the Jolie Gentil cozy mystery series. My goal is to finish before the end of the month. That will require more cooperation from my tailbone.
                                     *     *     *     *     *     *
 Check out Elaine's web page or sign up for her newsletter



2 comments:

  1. that picture makes me want to curl up with a book wrapped in a blanket. :-)

    ReplyDelete