Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Reinvigorating my Pins -- Not the Kind with Needles

 I've had a nearly dormant presence on Pinterest for quite a while. There's no excuse for letting my Pinterest account flounder other than the usual -- there are only so many hours in a day. 

It's like anything else in the writing profession (or life); what you focus on gets done. Today, the Independent Book Publishers' Association sponsored a zoom session on Pinterest. I thought it might be the kick in the pants (excuse me, incentive) for me to update my Pinterest presence. It was.

I had no idea how out-of-date my pins were. Now, after an afternoon of updates, I don't need to be ashamed of old graphics and outdated covers. More work to do, of course, and more to learn about how to do it.

                                                                             *     *     *     *     *     *

 Check out Elaine's web page or sign up for her newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment