Sunday, December 11, 2011

Updated my web site

I spent a fair bit of time working to create a sleeker look at www.elaineorr.com.  While you can still tell the site was designed by a novice, I like the look.  I had not been able to update the site because Yahoo (my host) stopped accepting updates from the Front Page software.  I can say that Yahoo's own Sitebuilder is simple to learn (which a couple others I tried were not) and there are people you can call any time -- and not one of them says, "You mean you can't figure that out for yourself?"

My e-book giveaway on Amazon is "Secrets of the Gap" and it has topped 9,000 downloads.  It has led to an uptick in sales of other books.  Cool.  www.amazon.com/Secrets-of-the-Gap-ebook/dp/B0032JSL52/

Now, back to writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment